Growing a business involves lots of moving parts, but no matter how large your customer base gets, customer experience (CX) should hold a top spot among your business responsibilities as your company grows.
Voice Recognition API captures human speech in real-time, transcribes it, and returns it via text. By converting speech to text, you can process live or prerecorded audio, and receive transcriptions and summaries/interpretations with high speed and precision.
As a quickly developing area of artificial intelligence and machine learning, speech recognition enables the following capabilities:
- Call recording transcription: one of the benefits of transcribing calls is improving training and analyzing feedback for call center employees. This helps you identify business problems using an evidence-based methodology.
- Smart interactive voice response (IVR): you can computerize interactions with callers, information collecting, and call routing to the appropriate recipient.
- Quick data processing: this functionality can be used for purposes like generating and analyzing larger quantities of data.
- End-of-utterance detection: the software accurately determines the starting and ending points, which is an essential preprocessing stage for various speech applications.
Why Should you Switch to Voice API?
Below are some ways how this functionality can improve your current communication system:
- Forward-looking technology
- Ease of use and deployment
- Automation of data processing tasks
- Optimized use of human resources
- Improved customer engagement
- Support of global user base and several languages
Companies of all sizes now realize how APIs could be a major breakthrough in terms of customer communication and daily employee interactions. Robust systems, such as the one from Voximplant, will continue to play a critical role in enabling transformation among business communication systems. Try now!