Updated: February 15, 2022
This Acceptable Use Policy describes rules that applies to any Customer’s use of the website and/or services (the “Services”) of Voximplant Inc., a Delaware corporation (“Voximplant”).
BY USING VOXIMPLANT AND THE VOXIMPLANT WEBSITE, THE CUSTOMER CONSENTS TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY. IF THE CUSTOMER DOES NOT AGREE TO THIS ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY, THE CUSTOMER SHOULD NOT USE THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE SERVICES.
The Customer is responsible for its users/customers compliance with this Acceptable Use Policy. If the Customer or its users/customers violates this Acceptable Use Policy, Voximplant may suspend the Customer’s use of the Services.
The Services may be used only for lawful, proper and appropriate purposes. The Customer must use any Services only in a manner that, in Voximplant’s sole discretion, is consistent with the purposes of such Services. The Customers will not engage in any legal or illegal activity that either (i) harms Voximplant, the Services and/or any Customer, or (ii) interferes with the provision or use of the Services by Voximplant or any Customer.
Services may not be used for any activity that is illegal, deceptive, harmful, violating others’ rights, or harmful to Voximplant’s business operations or reputation, including but not limited to:
Activities impacting Voximplant Services
- Adversely impacting the availability, reliability, or stability of Voximplant Services.
- Launching or facilitating, whether intentionally or unintentionally, a Denial-of-Service attack on any of Voximplant Services.
- Attempting to bypass or break any security mechanism on any of the Services or using the Services in any other manner that poses a security or service risk to Voximplant, to any user of our Services, or to any of our or their respective customers.
- Testing or reverse-engineering the Services in order to find limitations, vulnerabilities or evade filtering capabilities.
- Transmitting any material that contains viruses, malware or any other malicious, harmful, or deleterious programs.
- Interfering with or disrupting networks connected to the Services or violating the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks.
- Attempting to gain unauthorized access to the Services.
- Using the Services, or a component of the Services, in a manner not authorized by Voximplant.
Activities violating Voximplant and individuals’ rights
- Using the Services in any manner that may subject Voximplant or any third party to liability, any kind of damages or danger.
- Using any of the Voximplant intellectual property (including Voximplant trademarks) other than as expressly permitted in the Terms of Service.
- Using the Services in any manner that violates any applicable third-party policies or requirements that Voximplant has communicated to the Customer.
- Engaging in fraud with respect to the Customer’s account.
- Using the Customer’s account to engage in fraudulent activity with respect to third parties or otherwise using the Customer’s account to bypass phone identification systems such as those by classified advertising websites.
- Creating a false identity or forged email address or header, or phone number, or otherwise attempting to mislead others as to the identity of the sender or the origin of a message or phone call using the Customer’s account.
- Using phone numbers provided by Voximplant (“Voximplant Phone Numbers”) for messages in a manner that is not designed to enhance or augment the person-to-person nature of text communications.
- Harvesting or otherwise collecting information about others, including email addresses or phone numbers, from Voximplant website, without their express consent.
Activities related to inappropriate content
- Transmitting any material that may infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties, including but not limited to trademark, copyright or rights of publicity or otherwise violating, infringing, or misappropriating the rights of any third party.
- Engaging in spamming or other unsolicited advertising, marketing or other activities, including, without limitation, any activities that violate anti-spamming laws and regulations including, but not limited to, the CAN SPAM Act of 2003, the Telephone Consumer Protection Act, and the Do-Not-Call Implementation Act (if applicable).
- Using the Services in connection with any unsolicited, harassing, inappropriate, objectionable, threatening or abusive materials or messages (commercial or otherwise) including but not limited to unsolicited or unwanted phone calls, SMS or text messages, voice mail, or faxes.
- Engaging in activities or transmitting through the Services any information that may be libelous or defamatory or otherwise malicious or harmful to any person or entity, or discriminatory based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
Telecom-related activities / Compliance
- Offering any Emergency Services to users. “Emergency Services” shall mean services that allow a user to connect with emergency services personnel or public safety answering points such as 911 or E911 services. This provision does not apply to Austria and Switzerland.
- Using Voximplant Services for promoting or engaging in illegal activities (concerning drug trafficking, terrorism and other activities prohibited by applicable laws).
- Violating or facilitating the violation of any U.S. or foreign applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data or software, processing of personal data, communication and other applicable legislation.
- Improperly engaging in activity for which the United States Federal Communications Commission has restricted or regulated with regard to proper use of the public telephone network.
Any complaints or enquiries regarding any breach of this Acceptable Use Policy may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Voximplant will reasonably investigate incidents involving such violations and provide requested information to third parties who have provided notice to Voximplant stating that they have been harmed by the Customer’s failure to abide by this Acceptable Use Policy.
Violation of this Acceptable Use Policy may result in the immediate suspension or termination of the Customer’s account, civil and/or criminal liability, and Voximplant may, in addition to any remedy that it may have at law or in equity, terminate permission for Customer to use the Services. In such an event, the Customer is still liable for any and all outstanding charges accumulated through the Customer’s use of the Services, including uses in violation of this Acceptable Use Policy or the laws of any jurisdiction. Voximplant’s failure to enforce this Acceptable Use Policy in each and every instance in which it might have application does not amount to a waiver of Voximplant’s rights hereunder.
Voximplant may in its sole discretion determine whether the Customers are in violation of this Acceptable Use Policy.
Changes to Acceptable Use Policy
Voximplant reserves the right to change the Acceptable Use Policy from time to time without notice by posting changes to Voximplant website (https://voximplant.com/legal/aup). After every change, Voximplant will also revise the “Updated” date of the Acceptable Use Policy.
Acceptable Use Policy & Terms of Service
The Acceptable Use Policy is governed by our Terms of Service. Our Terms of Service take precedence over any conflicting Acceptable Use Policy provision. Any terms used herein that are not defined shall have the definitions used in the Terms of Service.