Who Should Use Call Automation?
Voximplant’s automated phone system offers both large and small business helpful capabilities. If business owners, marketers, and sales representatives deal with calls on a regular basis, automated software will bring value to their work. Below are just a few examples of operations that our service helps to modernize:
- Customer reminders – Reach out automatically from your scheduler and remind customers of their appointments, bookings, bills, cancellations, and anything else. This will save your operators a lot of time.
- Emergency messages – Prepare to deal with emergencies in a timely manner. Record your urgent alert message or quickly set up calls (if you have 24/7 agent availability) any time of the day or night.
- Lead follow-up – Don’t miss another opportunity to stay in touch with leads by making sure that your team gets them on the phone and closes the deal.
- Automated messages – Leave pre-recorded voice messages on answering machines to save your representatives hours each week. This extends your reach beyond what live operators can accomplish.
- Community polls and surveys – An advanced phone system also enables collecting information and gainingfeedback without having to manually call numbers on a list or go door-to-door. The more data you have, the more accurate results your analysis will generate.
Automation can be applied to political campaigns, bill collection, service pick-up and delivery, weather alerts, and many other areas.
Powerful but Easy-to-Use System
An automated call service brings real value to both businesses and their customers:
- Personal touch – In some cases, texts and emails can have a negative effect on interpersonal relationships. Many people still prefer communicating with a human being.
- Delivery speed – An automated calling software makes sense in situations where speed and accuracy are important for outbound calls. For example, quick management of callbacks equates to better customer experience.
- Simultaneous calls – Traditional phone systems can’t handle a large volume of calls. With this technology, your employees can manage thousands of simultaneous phone calls from a single computer.
- Live transfers – Connect your contacts with a live representative after a quick screening process to optimize theirworkflows. Your operators will only be occupied with calls that are worth their time.
Lastly, the set-up and implementation are straightforward, and your team will be accustomed to new workflows in no time.
But if it is automated, it wouldn't be with a human operator. Interested? – Contact Us!