Voice bots are AI-powered software that can understand natural language (NLU) and synthesize speech in order to converse with people. Voice bots can run automated call campaigns for various purposes, put data into your CRM and route calls to the appropriate agents.
Last month, Voximplant took part in one of the largest conferences on communications — Enterprise Connect 2019. For the 29th year, leading companies in the field of cloud communications gathered in Orlando, USA, to present their latest developments and discuss key technological trends of this year. During those four days at the Gaylord Palms Hotel, more than 6,000 attendees shared ideas, discussed the latest developments in the field, and found partners.
We presented our five major solutions at the Voximplant booth in the expo zone.
- Dialogflow Connector — enabling businesses to integrate telephony with a ML-powered backend built with Google Dialogflow to reach a new level of customer service and automation.
- Lead Processing Automation — automated connection between managers and potential customers after submission of online requests.
- Cloud Call Center — creating a scalable call center with a browser client powered by WebRTC.
- Unified Communications — combining voice, video, messaging, and screen-sharing to increase business efficiency.
- Smartcalls — allowing companies to manage call campaigns without the need for programming or technical knowledge.
Our team also demonstrated the capabilities of the platform: during a test call, guests were able to assess the quality of speech synthesis and speech recognition, the simplicity of configuring functions, and the efficiency of artificial intelligence for telephony. Voximplant specialists shared technical details with each interested participant, showing how our solutions on the platform can be adapted for various business needs.
Moreover, Voximplant made its Smartcalls announcement at Enterprise Connect — the new capabilities of Smartcalls make the service an all-in-one tool for call process automation. It now supports inbound call processing, in addition to the previously available tools for outbound call campaign automation. The service received special audience attention at the event as this technology is convenient to implement in a wide variety of business operations: setting up call scenarios takes place in a cloud visual editor without a single line of code.
Today, attending such conferences is a prerequisite for the development of a technology company. For Voximplant, hundreds of new contacts and dozens of agreements on possible projects resulted from participating at Enterprise Connect 2019.