Use Instagram, a rapidly developing platform, for business communication. In Voximplant Kit, you can create an Instagram channel for your Instagram business account that helps you to communicate with your clients and improve business performance.
Before adding an Instagram channel, make sure that your Instagram account:
Is connected to your company's page on Facebook
Allows accesses to your direct messages
To add an Instagram channel to your company's Instagram business account in Voximplant Kit, do the following:
- Log in to your Voximplant Kit account.
- Go to Settings > Channels.
- Click Instagram.
- In the Channel details section, enter the name of the channel and click Connect Facebook.
- In the window that opens, if you are already logged in with your Facebook for Developers account, continue with the logged in account. If not, click Log in to another account.
- Select the Instagram business account you want to use for the channel.
- Click Save.
- Configure the channel messages redirection in the Redirect channel messages section.
- Add skills if needed.
- Click Add channel.