Create a Facebook Business Manager account to connect to a Whatsapp Business channel via edna.
- Go to the Business Manager page.
- Click Create Account in the right upper corner.
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Enter the name for your business, your name, your work email address, and click Next.
- In the Business settings section, select Business Info and enter business details of your company, and click Submit.
After you create the account, you need to verify your business. To do this, perform the following steps:
- Log in to your Facebook Business Manager account and select Security Center.
- In the Security Center section, click Start Verification.
- In the window that opens, enter the business details of your company. Note that the business details must be the same as specified in your legals documents.
After you upload the required legal documents, the verification process begins. The verification process may take several days.
If the Facebook Business Manager is newly created, and the Start Verification button is inactive, do the following:
- Go to Facebook for Developers and log in.
- Select Marketer.
- Create an app, then create an app id and submit it.
- Copy the app ID.
- Go back to your Facebook Business Manager account, select Business Settings and click apps on the left side.
- Click Add and paste the app id that we created.
- Go to the Security Center section and check the Business Verification button. The button should be already active to allow you to start the verification process and upload the documents.