Here is what we set for the method:
- number (PSTN) to start a call (in international format (E.164))
- callerid of the calling user that will be displayed to the callee. Whitespaces are not allowed. A valid phone number that can be used to call back is required. The following phone numbers can be used:
- A real phone number that is rented from Voximplant. IMPORTANT: test numbers can't be used.
- Any phone number that is verified via an automated call from Voximplant and confirmation code
- A phone number from an incoming call to the rented number. It can be retrieved as Caller ID.