- AudioDeviceManagerInterface that may be used to manage audio devices, i.e. see current active device, select another active device and get the list of available devices.
- CameraManagerInterface that may be used to manage cameras on Android device.
- StreamManagerInterface for extended management of local audio/video streams.
- AudioParamsAudio constraints. Audio device will be chosen according to these settings. Settings are specified via [AudioDeviceManager.setDefaultAudioSettings] and [AudioDeviceManager.setCallAudioSettings].
- CameraParamsCamera constraints. Hardware camera will be chosen according to these settings. Settings are specified via [CameraManager.setDefaultVideoSettings] and [CameraManager.setCallVideoSettings].
- HardwareEventsEvents that are triggered when hardware device is added/removed/updated.
- VideoQualityEnum that represents video quality.