This article is to help you complete verification to buy numbers in certain countries. The countries are listed below:
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Netherlands, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea (Republic of Korea), Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Thailand, Turkey, UK.
This list may change. More precise information is available when making a purchase.
- If you have a RUB account and want to use Russian phone numbers, read this article.
Since phone numbers may be subject to local regulation, you may need to pass verification to buy one. Depending on the country, the verification form may include different fields, but your personal/company information and the registration address are always required.
How to pass verification
- Go to the Numbers section.
- Choose the number parameters.
- If verification for the chosen country is required, click Upload proof of address.
- Fill out the form, upload the needed documents, and click Submit.
Here is an example of filling out a form for Austria:
- Keep track of status updates in the Verification docs section. The verification will take 1-2 business days.
These are the possible statuses:
- Verified means everything is fine, and you can buy a phone number;
- Awaiting documents means we need you to upload additional documents;
- Declined means something went wrong, and you need to start over.
The reasons why we decline or need extra documents will be shown in the control panel. You will also be notified of the status change by email.
If you have any questions or face any problems, contact technical support.