Voximplant Kit captures the full history of messages.
To view the message history:
- Log in to your Voximplant Kit account.
- On the left sidebar, click History.
- Select the Messaging history section.
- In the Calendar field, select the messaging history report date range. You can select one of the predefined values or specify a custom date range.
- The messaging history table contains the following columns:
Date and time – Indicates the conversation start date and time.
Channels – Specifies the channel that received the customer request.
Duration – Specifies the duration of the conversation.
Lead contact – Displays the customer name.
Closed – Specifies the status of the conversation: closed or open. If the conversation is closed, you can also see the name of the agent who closed the conversation as well as the closure date and time.
Queue – Specifies the queue that processed the chat.
Tags – Displays tags added to the conversation.
Topics – Displays topics assigned to the conversation, if any.
Notes – Displays conversation notes. Click on the cell to see the list of all notes added to the conversation.
- Click on the required message to open the chat window and review the conversation flow, as well as added notes, tags, topics, and customer information.
- Click Settings if you need to apply additional filters or customize your messaging history view.
On the Filters tab, the following filtering options are available:
Lead contact name
On the View tab, customize your view by selecting the required columns.
- Click the Export button and select how you want to export the call history report:
Download the report as an XLS file
Download the report as a CSV file