Reviewing messaging history
Voximplant Kit captures the full history of messages.
To view the message history:
- Log in to your Voximplant Kit account.
- On the left sidebar, click History.
- Select the Messaging history section.
- In the Calendar field, select the date range. You can select one of the predefined values or specify a custom date range.
- The messaging history table contains the following fields:
Date and time – Indicates the conversation start date and time.
Channels – Specifies the channel that received the customer request.
Duration – Specifies the duration of the conversation.
Lead contact – Displays the customer name.
Closed – Specifies the status of the conversation: closed or open. If the conversation is closed, you can also see the name of the agent who closed the conversation as well as the closure date and time.
Queue – Specifies the queue that processed the chat.
Tags – Displays the tags the agent used to classify the conversation, if any.
Topics – Displays the topics the agent used to classify the conversation, if any.
- Click on the required message to open the chat window and review the conversation and customer info.
- Click Add filter if you need to apply an additional filter to retrieve some specific message information. The following filters are available:
- Click XLS or CSV to download the messaging history as an XLS or CSV file.