Represents a quality issue reporting that no video is received on the remote video stream.
If no video receive is detected on several remote video streams,the event will be invoked for each of the remote video streams with the issue.
- The (conference) call ended
- The remote video stream was removed - VIEndpoint.onRemoteVideoStreamRemoved is invoked
- The endpoint left the conference call - VIEndpoint.onEndpointRemoved is invoked
The issue is not detected for the following cases:
- The endpoint put the call on hold via VICall.hold
- The endpoint stopped sending audio during a call via VICall.sendVideo
- Video receiving was stopped on the remote video stream via VIEndpoint.stopReceiving
- Poor internet connection on the client or the endpoint
- Connection lost on the endpoint
- The endpoint's application has been moved to the background state on an iOS device (camera usage is prohibited while in the background on iOS)
A subclass of VIQualityIssue
Id endpoint the issue belongs to.
Id remote video stream the issue occured on.