Represents a quality issue reporting that no audio is received on the remote audio stream.
If no audio receive is detected on several remote audio streams,the event will be invoked for each of the remote audio streams with the issue.
- The (conference) call ended
- The endpoint left the conference call - VIEndpoint.onEndpointRemoved is invoked
The issue is not detected for the following cases:
- The endpoint put the call on hold via VICall.hold
- The endpoint stopped sending audio during a call via VICall.sendAudio
- Poor internet connection on the client or the endpoint
- Connection lost on the endpoint
A subclass of VIQualityIssue
Id remote audio stream the issue occured on.
Id endpoint the issue belongs to.