The SDK needs to connect to the cloud and login via Voximplant user credentials.
Users can be created manually via the control panel or programmatically via the HTTP API.
Here are the methods you can call via API to create/delete/get users, etc:
- AddUser – adds a new user.
- DelUser – deletes the specified user(s).
- GetUsers – shows the users of the specified account.
- SetUserInfo – edits the user.
- TransferMoneyToUser – transfers the account's money to the user or transfer the user's money to the account if the money amount is negative.
Here is an example of an addUser request (follow the methods links to find the other requests):
Voximplant requires fully-qualified credentials to select which application will handle the call. A login attempt will fail if the specified user was not assigned to the specified application in the Voximplant control panel.
This is how you should log in on the example of the Web SDK:
You can also read this article to learn how to manage ChildAccounts.