Learn how to collect logs about the state of calls and send them to your backend server using the Voximplant logs collector.
Here is how you can make the module serve your needs:
- Clone this repo.
- Go to the Applications section of the Voximplant control panel and click your application.
- Switch to the Scenarios tab and create a new scenario. Paste the code from the
Scenarios.VoxEngine.js filehere, then save your scenario.
- Go to the repo folder, open
logger.js, and paste your backend server hostname in line 43. Save the file.
index.htmlin any browser.
- Fill in the username and password fields, e.g.:
- Start an outgoing call or answer the incoming one.
- When you need to send your logs, push the Report button.