Configuring a SIP whitelist
Voximplant Kit supports inbound SIP calls. SIP is a voice transmission protocol based on the IP telephony principles. It connects different telecom devices across the world. To initiate a communication session, you need to establish an IP connection between endpoints via SIP.
To allow particular IP addresses to initiate SIP calls to Voximplant Kit without SIP authorization, add them to a SIP Whitelist.
- Log in to your Voximplant Kit account.
- In the left sidebar, click Inbound.
- Select the inbound scenario you need and click the i button next to it.
- Copy SIP URI to use it on your side.
- To add the SIP URI to the SIP Whitelist, navigate to Security > SIP whitelist.
- Click Add address.
- Enter the required value and click Save.