Voximplant Kit supports inbound SIP calls. SIP is considered as a standard for connecting different telecom devices across the world. By letting your customers reach you via SIP, you can significantly improve feedback and show that your business solutions are advanced in terms of technology.
You can add IP addresses that are allowed to initiate outbound calls without SIP authorization to a SIP Whitelist. These approved addresses will be able to perform SIP calls to your inbound scenarios.
- Log in to your Voximplant Kit account.
- In the left sidebar, click Inbound.
- Select the inbound scenario you need and click the i button next to it.
- Copy SIP URI to use it on your side.
- To add the SIP URI to the SIP Whitelist, navigate to Security > SIP whitelist.
- Click Add address.
- Enter the required value and click Save.