The block allows you to customize agents' Workspace for handling calls from queues.
- Connect the block via the Exit port.
- Double-click the Workspace settings block.
- Enable the Use tags switch to allow agents to use tags for conversations' classification. All tags added in the settings are available for the queue agents in their Workspace.
- Enable the Use topic set switch to allow agents to use a topic set for conversations' classification. The assigned topic set is then available for the queue agents in their Workspace.
- Select a topic set from the drop-down list.
A queue can only have one topic set assigned. When you select another set, it automatically replaces the previous one.
- Click Save.
The conversation processing settings you define in this block only affect how agents of a given queue classify customer requests in the Workspace. If you want to set up automatic conversation classification in your scenario, configure tags in the Call tagging block.