Use this block to articulate the specified text in your scenario. Viximplant Kit supports voice-over from one of the following vendors:
Yandex (Russian, English (USA), Turkish)
Tinkoff (only Russian)
It is necessary to add the speak tag when working with Microsoft.
You can select neural voices in different languages. Neural voices are created based on Neural Text-to-Speech Technology (NTTS). They sound more realistic and natural than standard voices.
To configure the text-to-speech service, do the following:
- On the canvas, connect the block by using the Out port.
- Double-click the Text-to-speech block.
- Select the language from the Synth language field.
- Select a voice from the Voice field.
- Enter the text that should be articulated. You can use SSML-tags to add more realistic features to the voice.
- Click Save.