Use this block to configure an outgoing call to a customer. Within a campaign, the system retrieves phone numbers from the Phone column of the uploaded .xlsx file.
To configure an outbound call, do the following:
- Connect the block by using the Fail, Success, and Voicemail ports.
- If needed, move the Change caller ID toggle to change the variable that is used as a Caller ID in your scenario.
- If needed, move the Use voice mail detection toggle to set up the detection of a client’s voicemail.
- If needed, move the Make an HTTP request after scenario completion toggle to send the required HTTP request.
Select a request from the Select the template drop-down list.
Configure or review data in the General settings section.
Add or review header settings in the Request headers section.
Add or review query parameters in the Query parameters section.
Enter the text message in the Request body section. If you need to configure parameters and values, click Form and enter a required parameter and value.
- Click Test to test the HTTP-request before saving it.
- Click Save.