In Voximplant Kit you can create outbound calling scenarios. The system displays a scenario as a flow diagram, where you can connect blocks to create a sequence for a required outbound call. To create a scenario, do the following:
- Log in to your Voximplant Kit account.
- Click Outbound on the sidebar to create a new outbound call scenario.
- Click Blank scenario in the Scenarios window.
You can use one of the standard templates provided by Voximplant Kit. Click Template gallery to check all available templates.
- The system opens the scenario editor where you can add blocks required for your scenario, configure additional settings of the editor, and interface interaction settings.
Configuring additional settings
Configure additional settings of the scenario editor by using the Context menu button in the right upper corner.
Shortcuts — Hotkeys for better switching between editor tools.
Navigation mode — Mode for editor navigation. Set up mouse or trackpad configuration.
Show grid — Enable or disable the grid on the canvas.
Optimize editor — Optimizing the work of the editor can improve the performance of the editor when scaling or rendering movement with numerous blocks used in the script. The system turns optimization mode on automatically if more than 50 blocks or connections are used in the script.
Publications history — Allows you to view earlier versions of the script and, if necessary, use them.
Configuring interface interaction
Configure interaction settings by using the Interface interaction toolbar in the right lower corner.
- Click 60% to change the canvas scale. Use + or - to zoom in or out your scenario.
- Click fit to screen to fit your scenario flow diagram to the screen.
- Click show map to view the minimap of your scenario on the canvas.
- Click fullscreen to make the editor full-screen.
- Click share to copy and share a flow diagram or to save it as a .png file.
- Click align graph to align blocks on the canvas.
- Click Publish to publish the completed script. Once published you can use the script to launch campaigns. In campaigns, you can move scripts from one folder to another, or copy them.
- Click the field in the upper left corner to change the name of your scenario.
- To copy the posted script:
Click Make a copy.
In the window that opens, select the folder where you want to copy the script. If necessary, create a new folder by clicking Create new folder.
- To move a published script:
Click Move to.
In the window that opens, select the folder where you want to move the script. If necessary, create a new folder by clicking Create new folder.
Click Move to.
- Click Save as draft to save your scenario without publishing it.
- To test your scenario:
Select a caller ID from the Caller ID drop-down list.
Enter a phone number you want to use to make a outbound test call.
Click Stop to exit the test mode.
You need to handle an outbound call by yourself.
Adding scenario blocks
To add required blocks to your scenario, do the following:
- Select the block you need on the left side of the editor window and drag it onto the canvas.
The blank scenario contains several predefined blocks that you can edit or delete, except the Scenario start block.
- Establish the required connection between the blocks on the canvas by using the appropriate ports.
- Double-click the required block and configure the parameters necessary for your scenario.
Click the magnifier button in the upper right button to find the block placed on the canvas.