Use this block to connect a Dialogflow agent with a call in your scenario.
To configure the Dialogflow agent, do the following:
- Connect the block by using the Out and Transfer call ports.
- Double-click the Dialogflow Connector block.
- Select an agent from the Select agent drop-down list.
- Select the language in the Agent language drop-down list.
Create and configure the Dialogflow agent in your Google account, save it as JSON, and then upload to your scenario.
- Move the Execute sendQuery after connection to the agent toggle to activate immediate start of the Dialogflow after the script reaches the Dialog Connector block.
- Enter the name of the event in the Event name field.
- Select the language in the Event language field.
- Configure the key and value in the JSON parameters section.
- Select the preferred language and voice in the Synthesis options section.
- Move the Process transfer call response toggle if you need to forward a call. Enter or select a variable from the Create a variable field.
- Move the Process dialogflow response parameters toggle to activate the possibility to gather data and use it in the scenario. Enter or select a variable from the Create a variable field.
- Select Save.