In the Live dashboard section, you can perform real time and historical analysis of calling, queue and agent metrics. By default, the system displays statistics on the existing queues for the last 24 hours. By using the filters, you can view statistics on a particular queue or time period.
This section is only available to users with Manager, Administrator, and Owner roles.
To view statistics on the dashboard, do the following:
- Log in to your Voximplant Kit account.
- On the sidebar, click Live dashboard. The Live dashboard window opens.
- In the upper right corner, select the necessary time range.
- You can select the queue you need from the drop-down list or directly in the opened window.
- After you select the required time range and the necessary queue, the system displays the following reports:
- Live agents in queue - Displays all active agents in the queue. You can filter agents by statuses. If needed, click Add agents to add an agent to the queue.
- Missed calls - Displays the number of missed calls in the queue over a particular period of time. You can review lost and abandoned calls as well.
The call is considered to be Abandoned if it has been canceled by the client while being in the queue.The call is considered to be Lost if the client hasn’t been assigned to an Agent and left the queue afterward.
Handled calls - Displays the total number of handled calls in the queue.
- Average answer time - Displays the average time it takes a client to get dialed with an agent within the queue. This parameter includes only handled calls.
- Calls in queue - Displays the current number of calls waiting in the queue, including the assigned calls.
- Average time in queue - Displays the average time the call is waiting in the queue, including handled and missed calls.
- Occupancy rate - Displays the working/total time ratio. Working time includes both in service and after service time.
- Service level - Displays the missed/handled calls ratio in the queue.
- Average after service time - Displays the average time agents assigned to the queue spend for the after-call services.
- Average handle time - Displays the average time agents handle inbound calls in the queue. This parameter is estimated as a sum of time spent both in in service and after service statuses.
- To return to the main menu, select All queues from the drop-down list.
You can also add a new agent to a queue using Live dashboard. To add an agent, do the following:
- Mouse over the necessary queue.
- In the upper right of the queue, click Add agents.
- In the Add agents to queue window, in the left column, select one or more agents you want to add.
- Click the arrow to transfer the selected agents to the right column.
- After you transfer the selected agents, you can add or change skills and set the skill level, if needed.
- Click Skills and notifications, select a skill from the drop-down list.
- In the Message to agents field, enter a notification for the agent you added.
- Click Confirm and close the window.