Create and run a VK chatbot. All messages sent to the chatbot go directly to the agent’s chat.
- To create a community, go to your VK account and select Communities.
If you already have a VK community, go to step 2.
- Click Create community. Select the type of community you need and fill in all the required information.
- Log in to your Voximplant Kit account.
If you launch your Voximplant Kit in Firefox and want to connect a VK Messenger chatbot, you first need to deactivate the Enhanced Tracking Protection used by the browser to protect your privacy. For that, click the shield icon on the left side of your browser bar and manually move the Enhanced Tracking Protection is ON for this site toggle. This helps you properly add a VK channel.
- Go to Settings > Channels.
- Select VK.
- In the Channel details section, enter the name of the channel and click Connect VK.
- In the window that opens, if you are already logged in with your VK account, continue with the logged in account. If not, log in to your VK account.
- Allow Voximplant Kit to access to your account.
- Select the community you need to connect to Voximplant Kit and click Save. Allow Voximplant Kit access to your community.
- Configure the channel messages redirection in the Redirect channel messages section.
- Add skills if needed.
- Click Add channel.