In the Live dashboard section, an administrator can review statistics related to the agent’s queues. By default, the system displays statistics on the existing queues for the last 24 hours. By using the filters, you can view statistics on a particular queue or time period. To view statistics on the dashboard, do the following:
Log in to your Voximplant Kit account.
On the sidebar, click Live Dashboard. The Live Dashboard window opens.
In the upper right corner, select the necessary time range.
You can select the queue you need from the drop-down list or directly in the opened window.
After you select the required time range and the necessary queue, the system displays the following reports:
- Live agents in queue - Displays all active agents in the queue. You can filter agents by statuses. If needed, click Add agents to add an agent to the queue.
- Missed calls - Displays the number of missed calls in the queue over a particular period of time. You can review lost and abandoned calls as well.
Lost calls are the calls that have not been distributed to an agent because the agent is not available or due to an internal error. Abandoned calls are the calls that have not been processed because the waiting time is out, the call is cancelled, or finished by a client.
- Handled calls - Displays the number of handled calls in the queue.
- Average answer time - Displays the average, the minimum, and the maximum response time.
- Calls in queue - Displays the number of calls waiting in a queue.
- Average time in queue - Displays the average time a call waiting in the queue before an agent accepts it.
- Occupancy rate - Displays the occupancy rate of the queue over a particular period of time.
- Service level - Displays the missed/handled calls ratio in the queue.
- Average afterservice time - Displays the average time agents assigned to the queue spend for the after-call services.
- Average handle time - Displays the average time agents handle inbound calls in the queue.
- To return to the main menu, select All Queues from the drop-down list.
You can also add a new agent to a queue using Live Dashboard. To add an agent, do the following:
Mouse over the necessary queue.
In the upper right of the queue, click Add agents.
In the Add agents to queue window, in the left column, select one or more agents you want to add.
Click the arrow to transfer the selected agents to the right column.
After you transfer the selected agents, you can add or change skills and set the skill level, if needed.
Click Skills and notifications, select a skill from the drop-down list.
In the Message to agents field, enter a notification for the agent you added.
- Click Confirm and close the window.