Create and run a VKontakte chatbot. All messages sent to the chatbot go directly to the agent’s chat.
- To create a community, go to your VK account. Select Communities in the main menu on the left.
If you already have a VK community, go to step 2.
- Click Create community. Select the type of community you need and then fill in all the required information.
Go to Voximplant Kit, select VKontakte.
Click Connect VK. Log in to your VKontakte account if required. Allow the Voximplant Kit access to your account.
- Select the community you want to connect to Voximplant Kit and click Save. Allow Voximplant Kit access to your community.
- In the Channels window of the Settings section, enter a channel name and select a queue or a function to forward and receive messages.
- To send a message, your customers should click Write message on your community page. Then, the messaging session starts automatically.