Create a new bot on your Telegram account and get your API token.
- Open the Telegram application on your device and find the telegram bot named @botfather.
- Enter /help. The system shows you all possible commands that the botfather can operate.
- To create a new bot, enter /newbot or just click it. Follow the BotFather instructions. After you configure your new bot, the system generates an API token for it. Copy this API token.
- Log in to your Voximplant Kit account.
- Go to Settings > Channels.
- Select Telegram.
- In the Channel details section, enter the name of the channel.
- In the Channel Access Token field, enter the API token you received.
- Configure the channel messages redirection in the Redirect channel messages section.
- Add skills if needed.
- Click Add channel.