Create and run an OK Messenger chatbot. All messages sent to the chatbot go directly to the agent’s chat.
- To create a public page, go to your OK account.
- Click Groups and then click Create a group. Select the type of community you need and fill in all the required information.
If you already have an OK public page, go to step two.
- To connect this public page to Voximplant Kit, you need to generate a token. Go to your public page and click Other in the top main menu. Click Settings.
- Select the Messages section in the left sidebar. Click Generate access key. After the system generates the key, copy it to the clipboard.
In Voximplant Kit, select the Settings section.
In the Settings section, select Channels and then Odnoklassniki.
Enter the received API token in the Channel Access Token field.
- Enter the channel name and select a queue or a function to forward and receive messages.