Create and run an OK.ru Messenger chatbot. All messages sent to the chatbot go directly to the agent’s chat.
- To create a public page, go to your OK.ru account.
- Click Groups and then click Create a group. Select the type of community you need and fill in all the required information.
If you already have an OK.ru public page, go to step 2.
To connect the OK.ru public page to Voximplant Kit, you need to generate a token.
- Go to your public page and click Other > Settings.
- Select the Messages section in the left sidebar. Click Generate access key. After the system generates the key, copy it to the clipboard.
- Log in to your Voximplant Kit account.
- Go to Settings > Channels.
- Select OK.ru.
- In the Channel details section, enter the name of the channel.
- In the Channel Access Token field, enter the received API token.
- Configure the channel messages redirection in the Redirect channel messages section.
- Add skills if needed.
- Click Add channel.