Create and run a Facebook Messenger chatbot. All messages sent to the chatbot go directly to the agent’s chat.
- To create a public page, go to your Facebook account. Click Create and select Page. Fill in all the required information for your page.
If you already have a Facebook public page, go to step 2.
- Log in to your Voximplant Kit account.
- Go to Settings > Channels.
- Click Facebook.
- In the Channel details section, enter the name of the channel and click Connect Facebook.
- In the window that opens, if you are already logged in with your Facebook for Developers account, continue with the logged in account. If not, click Log in to another account.
- Select the page you want to add and click Next.
Connect your Facebook account
- Specify the rights you want to provide Voximplant Kit.
- Select the page you want to connect particularly to this channel and click Save.
- Configure the channel messages redirection in the Redirect channel messages section.
- Add skills if needed.
- Click Add channel.