Create and run a Facebook Messenger chatbot. All messages sent to the chatbot go directly to the agent’s chat.
- To create a public page, go to your Facebook account. Click Create and select Page. Fill in all the required information for your page.
If you already have a Facebook public page, go to step two.
- Go to Voximplant Kit, then select Facebook. Click Connect Facebook. Log in to your Facebook account if required.
- Select the pages you want to connect to Voximplant Kit and click Next.
Connect your Facebook account
- Specify the rights you want to provide Voximplant Kit.
- Select the page you want to connect particularly to this channel and click Save.
- In the Channels window of the Settings section, enter a channel name and select a queue or a function to forward and receive messages.
- To send a message, your customers have to click Send Message on your public page. Then, the messaging session starts automatically.
Test the channel