Messaging supports these events. See the details within a particular event.
- ConversationEventInterface that represents messenger events related to conversation such as create, edit, remove and others.
- ConversationServiceEventInterface that represents messenger events such as typing, isRead, isDelivered.
- ErrorEventInterface that represents error messenger events.
- MessageEventInterface that represents messenger events related to messages.
- MessengerEventInterface that represents all messenger events provided via Messenger.on()
- RetransmitEventEvent is triggered after [Conversation.retransmitEvents] method is called on some conversation for this SDK instance.
- StatusEventEvent is triggered after the user presence state has changed.
- SubscriptionEventEvent is triggered after the [Messenger.retransmitEvents] or [Messenger.unsubscribe] methods is called.
- UserEventEvent is triggered after the user presence state has changed.