About the opportunity
Voximplant is seeking a data-driven, hands-on, and energetic marketing professional to lead all marketing efforts for a rapid-growth, private equity backed business.
Reporting to the CEO, the Vice President of Marketing will be a key member of the executive team with responsibility for all marketing activity across the business. This individual will be tasked with developing, implementing and measuring the effectiveness of integrated marketing strategies and tactics that will drive customer growth and increased customer retention. In addition, this person will be responsible for building out the marketing team and processes to drive long-term growth.
This person will utilize digital marketing and demand generation tactics, as well as leverage the brand loyalty and customer satisfaction among existing Voximplant customers. This individual will be a well-rounded, sophisticated marketing executive who has successfully developed and executed integrated marketing campaigns in a high growth business.
- Develop and execute an integrated performance marketing strategy to drive marketplace growth.
- Implement and measure effectiveness of sophisticated demand generation tactics across digital media, including but not limited to: SEO/SEM, display, retargeting, social and email.
- Develop decision informing analysis and reports to support a go-to-market strategy utilizing specified objectives, targets, tactics and metrics/KPIs.
Investigate and implement new technologies, services and/or vendor solutions to continuously enhance the company’s marketing’s capabilities and efficacy.
- Oversee conversion funnel optimization efforts.
- Lead the hiring of additional marketing team resources and manage and develop this team.
- Develop and manage consistent brand identity, messaging and architecture across all products, platforms and channels.
- 10+ experience in B2C or B2B marketing role.
- Experience in high growth environment: has been hands-on in scaling a business.
- Expertise with digital marketing tactics: SEO, SEM, PPC, Email Marketing, Display, etc.
- Proven success developing and implementing integrated marketing campaigns that resulted in significant customer acquisition.
- Experience with CRM and customer loyalty program(s).
- Experience with leading marketing platforms.
- Proven ability to effectively manage agency and vendor relationships.
- Entrepreneurial - motivated by the opportunity to be a part of a small team and growing business
- Balanced - a “work hard, play hard” winner that can balance competitiveness with humility, not only doing the “right thing” but doing the “thing right"
- Innovative & Scrappy – a growth hacker marketer that thinks “outside the nine dots” with a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude to get things done
- Problem Solver - applies an analytical approach to solving problems and reaching logical conclusions through gathering information from a variety of sources to quickly gain an understanding of the data
- Effective Communicator - conveys relevant information, verbally and/or written, appropriately tailored to the intended audience in a timely and concise manner. Able to effectively influence and persuade others, listen effectively
- Analytical and Strategic - gather and analyze relevant facts and data to establish root causes and core issues; make timely and sound decisions to effect profitable business outcomes; possesses ability to think strategically and execute with a sense of urgency and with quality
- Team Player – thrives in a collaborative environment to achieve common goals and objectives
and follow up as needed to ensure understanding
- Effective Leader - provide clear direction, establish goals and appropriate time frames, manage conflicting priorities, delegate/empower others, remove obstacles and secure needed resources to deliver results
- Able to Develop Other Team Members - attract, develop, and retain high-performers, provide feedback on performance candidly and directly; provides and open forum to discuss career goals and aspirations; encourages and empowers the success of others