- Developing a state-of-the-art cloud platform for real-time communications. Our platform is already running (voximplant.com), but there still is a lot of work to be done.
- Your primary focus is the media core of the platform: voice and video calls, conferencing, speech recognition, P2P communications, etc.
- Technical degree;
- At least 2 years of C++ development experience (at least 2 years);
- Excellent knowledge of С++, STL;
- Experience in developing network multi-threaded apps;
- Experience in developing server software on Linux, experience with gcc, make, bash, cmake;
- Experience with Git.
Not required, but will be a great advantage
- Experience in developing IP telephony software, knowledge of SIP, RTP, SDP, WebRTC protocols.
- Audio and video codec experience.
- Creating a unique product designed for developers.
- A young team of great specialists.
- Full compliance with the Labor Code of the Russian Federation.
- Cozy office in the center of Moscow close to Danilovsky market known for its gourmet food.
- Participation in professional conferences and trainings.
- Paid-up lunch, free tea & coffee.