Business Development Manager
Zingaya, a vendor of software solutions for real-time communications (audio, video, instant messaging, telephony), is looking for a Business Development Manager for new regions (US, EU, LATAM, Asia). The ideal candidate will be aggressive in obtaining targets, full of creative ideas, and capable of turning them into reality.
Our main product is the Voximplant platform, which enables our customers to create separate communication services or integrate ready-to-use solutions into their products. Our customers include such large companies as Yandex, Mail.Ru, Bitrix, and Tinkoff.
- Build up partnerships with startups and technology companies. We expect that the companies will either utilize our platform for internal processes or integrate it into the solutions they develop for their customers
- Communicate with partners at all project stages from the first contact to the project launch
- Manage projects. Closely cooperate with each partner to coordinate the team’s work (technical pre-sales, developers)
Skills and Qualifications
- 3-6 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in project management. VoxImplant is not an off-the-shelf solution. On average, the technology integration cycle comprises 2-4 weeks
- Work experience in large IT companies and understanding of the modern web and mobile services market
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English (native or near-native level)
- Impeccable communication skills. The work involves extensive Skype, LinkedIn, Facebook, email, and phone communications
Please send your CV to email@example.com
In the Subject field, please specify: CV Business Development Manager